This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Let me tell you guys how I got into subliminal audio messages.
One time I went to Knotts Berry Farm and my friend and I ran into a magician show. My friend and I sat in our seats and we were getting prepared to see some of the typical pull a rabbit out of the hat trick.
But we were surprised when he told us that, that’s not what he would be doing. Instead he was going to attempt to hypnotize an audience member.
I’m thinking, well this should be interesting. Of course it’s not going to work.
The magician ended up hypnotizing the lady to act like a duck.
By the end of the show, my friend was clearly convinced that the audience member was an actor.
Still skeptical, I did more research on the technique the next day. How does it work and does it even really work? Was my friend right?
Well, it starts with the brain. A study from Harvard found that the area of your brain that’s responsible for your actions and the area that is aware of those actions become disconnected during hypnosis.
Whether it’s a placebo or not, it still has an impact on our brain and on our behavior because it was found to treat smoking addictions and ease phobias.
Okay, so this was great news! I figured I could use this to boost my confidence and a ton of other negative habits that I wanted to get rid of too. But where in the world do you get a hypnosis? Is it expensive? Can I actually afford to hire a person who does it?
At the time, I couldn’t so I looked into do-it-yourself subliminal messages which seemed to be similar to hypnosis.
That is when I found Inner Talk. Inner Talk is a scientifically proven, patent program that uses subliminal and hypnosis audio messages to change unwanted habits and thought patterns.
The Inner Talk subliminal messages are the easiest to use as they can be played in the background as you go along your day or all night while you sleep.
My Personal Review on Inner Talk
With Inner Talk, you have the option to choose from different programs. The ones that I am familiar with include Echo- Tech, OZO, Power Imaging, Video Entertainment, and Hypno Peripheral Processing program (or HPP, for short).
Ill break all of these down into simpler terms and I will let you know my pros and cons of each.
Echo-Tech uses supportive suggestions to promote change. It may use suggestions that sound similar to affirmations including things like “You can do it. You do have the ability.”.
- Pros: This program is not limited to headphones. You can use it through speakers during your everyday activities
- Cons: I really believe that affirmations are not helpful 60 percent of the time, especially for improving confidence. Psychology Today, states, “Repeated use of affirmations in a meditative state can help to rewrite messages—but only if an individual is ready and willing to manifest positive change.”.
OZO uses positive, direct, statements so that listeners can gain a full acceptance of the message. It uses commands like “Go out and uplift your confidence now. Leave your shyness behind, now”. Just like echo-tech, OZO utilizes a mixture of three-dimensional sounds, tones and echo effects that help stimulate receptive brain states.
- Pros: This program is also not limited to headphones
- Cons: Again affirmations are a hit or miss kind of thing but no studies have shown that there is any difference between direct affirmations and suggestive affirmations so there is still a chance. For me personally, I had better results when using OZO.
Power Imaging combines 45 minute subliminals with closed eyes imagery. These subliminals assume an underlying reason for your previous inability to succeed in having confidence and works at both uncovering the source of the problem and in discovering the solution.
- Pros: I like how this program helps you go into the process of self-discovery.
- Cons: The reasons may not make sense because everybody’s life experiences are different but it does get to the common roots of low self esteem and confidence.
Video Entertainment is just that. It uses actual visual color imagery with subliminal messages embedded within them. During the video, viewers also hear Inner Talk affirmations along with tones and other frequencies.
- Pros: The visuals are pretty and it does get you in that relaxed state
- Cons: I don’t see how they are any different from the ones on Youtube.
Hypno Peripheral Processing Program (HPP) is a 30 minute audio series created by Lloyd Glauberman who is a psychologist-psychotherapist. It consists of audio coming from two stories at the same time which gently overloads the listener’s conscious mind (aka Dual Induction Sensory Overload).
It works by the listener initially paying attention to one story or both stories simultaneously and then eventually not paying attention to any of them. These stories represent a therapeutic metaphor that helps shuts down the logical part of the mind to evoke a deep state of relaxation. According to Inner Talk, users report positive results after a few sessions.
- Pros: I really enjoyed hear the audio visualizations as a story. It’s different from the regular statements that tend to get boring after time.
- Cons: I don’t have huge cons for this one. The only con would be that you’re limited into how you can listen to it because it works best with headphones.
Overall, my favorite and the ones that really worked well for me was the power imaging and HPP programs. But as you guys can see, Inner Talk subliminal messages are the easiest to use as they can be played in the background as you go along your day or all night while you sleep.
So, now Ill show you how you can use Inner Talk for yourself.
Common Questions About Subliminal and Hypnosis Audio
1. Whats the best way to use Inner Talk audio?
Try to create a space that has a relaxing atmosphere. Yes, that means, turning off all distractions. It may also be helpful to use some diffusers or candles with a scent that you love to promote calming sensations. Then, you are just going to plug in some headphones, place the volume on a low to medium volume and listen away. Simple as that!
One thing to keep in mind though. If you choose to listen to audible nature sounds, rain, ocean or any white noise, please refrain from using it while driving as it may make you feel drowsy.
2. How often should I listen to the inner talk audio?
It’s recommened to listen to the audio for a minimum of one hour a day for at least 30 days.
3. Is there such thing as listening to them too much? Can I do it more to get faster results?
It’s not recommended to listen to them more than two times a day. Listening to it too often can actually slow down your results.
4. How many different audios can I use at once?
It is okay to use two audio programs at the most but its important to space them out during the day. You may listen to the audio tape “Decrease Social Fears” during the morning and then you may listen to the audio tape “Quit Smoking” during night time. However, focusing on one at a time is better and more effective than focusing on two at a time.
5. Can I use it while sleeping?
Yes, but of course, regular common sense applies. Don’t use audio programs that have high pitched tones when you are trying to sleep because of course you wont sleep or at least you wont get good quality sleep, that is. You can always test it out one night to see which ones work best for you. And of course the audio programs with nature sounds and white noise are the best to use during this time.
6. What are the best Inner Talk audio programs to use for building confidence?
I recommend using the Confidence HPP program and the Well-Being and Self-Esteem Power Imaging/Hypnosis program.
7. When should I start noticing a change?
With Inner Talk, most people have seen some improvement in as little as three days to two weeks but of course this varies based on your receptiveness. But the more you use them, the better the results.
If you’re ready to take control of your social fears and your body image now, grab your Inner Talk audio today in our resources page!
What are your thoughts and experiences on subliminal messages? Comment Below.
THANKS FOR READING! IF YOU LIKE THIS POST PLEASE,
help a blogger out and share. I have made this blog single-handedly, piece by piece and one tiny share will make such a huge impact for growth.
It won’t take more than 8 seconds and the share buttons are right below.
If you LOVED this post, get updates from me (It's FREE)
Sign up for my newsletter below and you will get:
- email updates on new posts
- exclusive advice on eliminating social awkwardness and low self-esteem
- access to the Purposeful Morning Self Esteem journal
- access to the Freebie Library password (jam-packed with transformational challenges, cheatsheets, worksheets, & more)